How Much Does Scanning Cost?
Many factors go into calculating the cost of scanning and indexing your documents. The condition of your documents and how many index fields you'd like play the biggest role in the final price. Prices start at $.04/page.
When we price a job we consider the following details to give you the best scanning price per page.
- Job Size
- File Condition
- Metal Content (paper clips, staples, binder clips, etc.)
- Paper Condition (excellent, good, fair, poor)
- Paper Color (like colors vs. various colors)
- Ink or Pencil Color (black ink vs. pencil)
- Paper Size (same, different)
- File Size (smaller file sizes = greater cost)
- Number and Length of Index Fields
In order to evaluate the condition and detail of your work so we can give you an accurate price on your project, we'll scan up to 500 real documents. You select the records you want us to scan. We'll return your paper records and the digital versions all at no cost to you.
- This helps you see how the scanning process works at Data Storage Inc., and helps us understand what your documents look like.
- We’d be happy to meet with you to look at your paper challenges and see how we can help.
Scanning services are priced by the image. A one-sided document creates a single image, and two-sided document creates two images.
We perform a "turnkey service." This includes the pickup, organization and preparation of your files, as well as scanning, indexing and online access. We include everything in a price per image.
Access all scanned documents securely online.
• Free document pickup, shipping and delivery nationwide.
• File formats according to your specs, including PDF.
• Complete software integration and OCR scanning.
• HIPAA - FACTA - Gramm - Leach - Bliley (GLBA) compliant
• Expert quality control.
• State-of-the-art, climate-controlled document storage facilities.
• Document shredding services.
• Web access, online backups, and external storage.
• 35 years in business, locally owned, experts in all areas of records management.
Read more about our document scanning services here.