PaperVision Enterprise from Digitech Systems.
Our #1 software recommendation for server-based document management.
Get ultra-secure document storage, sharing and collaboration for multiple users in any location with PaperVision Enterprise document managment from Digitech Systems. This is the best thick client paperless office software system on the market.
Here's why customers love it:
Simple to set up and use
• 15 minutes to install on your server.
• Intuitive, web-browser based, easy-to-use interface.
• User training can be completed in an hour
• Out-of-the-box integration with all Microsoft Office applications and typical business software.
• Store any electronic file
• The document viewer works with 250+ file formats.
• Short learning curve. Intuitive.
• Search and find documents fast.
• Complete your workflow setup (like invoice approvals) in hours or days, not weeks or months.
• You pay for concurrent users, not for what you have stored.
• Scalable…grows with your company.
• Depreciate the software and hardware.
Superior data security & controls
• Check in/check out documents so you know who has viewed or edited it.
• Version controls and history…so you can restore older versions of documents.
• Robust SSL encryption.
• Great user admin controls.
• Data protected by controlled access and 24/7 system monitoring.
• Automated data backups. Send encrypted copies of live information to any secure location.
PaperVision's full ECM system is priced by the concurrent user and is very inexpensive to implement. Get a quote based on your requirements along with a free 60-day trial. Packages start at a few hundred dollars. Take it for a hands-on test drive at no cost to get started.
Download the complete specifications and hardware requirements in PDF for PaperVision Enterprise.
Watch this brief ECM Now video to learn more about PaperVision Enterprise.
Scan directly into PaperVision.
• Scan2ImageSilo offers desktop scanning directly into PaperVision.
• Capture and route documents through any business process when paired with PaperVision® Enterprise WorkFlow.
• Compatible with Canon, Epson, Fujitsu, HP, Lexmark and other popular systems.