Automate DOT Compliance with Online DQF Software
Easily track expiration dates and missing certifications!
Stay compliant with FMCSA requirements.
Data Storage, Inc. can quickly and successfully convert your paper-based workflow into an automated, online paperless HR records management system to simplify driver qualification file management in 3 steps:
- We break your driver files into the different record types represented in your current paper files.
- We then digitize and index each document by the driver ID number, name, document type and expiration date.
- We then load digital documents into a secure, online records repository configured to meet your HR and DOT compliance needs.
From there, you can query for records that have expired, will expire soon, or more importantly, which drivers have incomplete files. And you can set up automated email alerts for drivers with licenses set to expire or reports of incomplete files or missing documents. Additionally, temporary access to the DQF files can be granted to auditors, keeping compliance transparent and stress-free.
Save time managing all HR documents, not just driver files.
Often, driver files contain many more HR documents. Waivers and consents, receipt of policies and other company HR documents are normally part of driver files, even though the FMCSA doesn’t require them.
With Data Storage, Inc. you get a comprehensive HR compliance system in addition to DOT compliance for trucking and logistics.
Common documents that can be managed online include:
- Driver Pre-Employment Questionnaire
- Signed Blank Previous Employer Waiver / Consent form
- Authorization to Update Application
- Authorization / Release for Physical Drug / Alcohol Testing
- CDL Copy - Commercial Driver’s License
- HazMat Endorsement
- Copy of TWIC Card
- Driver’s Medical Certification - DOT Physical Card
- Road Test & Certification of Road Test
- MVR & Initial MVR Printout (All New Hire Printouts)
- Certification of Violations / Annual Review of Driving Record
- Receipt of Company Alcohol & Drug Testing Policy
- Acknowledgement & Consent to Search, Inspect & Testing
- Non-Motor Carrier Compensated Work Form
- Previous Employment w Alcohol & Drug Testing Results
- Driver Conference Form 103
- Driver Commentary Drive Form
- Medical Examiners National Registration Verification
Pricing for typical applications starts at $75 per month.
Call us anytime at 1-855-200-6164 or use the form to get started with a demo or pricing.
Download a free Driver Qualification File checklist.
Tell us what you need and we’ll easily configure a system that meets any unique reporting requirements!