DocuWare document management software. In the cloud or in house. Our #1 recommendation for companies with multiple locations.
Are you considering DocuWare software for your business? Are you migrating from Fortis?
We're here to help. Data Storage, Inc. is one of the friendliest and most experienced records management companies in the United States. We've been storing, scanning and managing records for nearly four decades.
Who should use DocuWare?
DocuWare is superb for companies that need fast access to documents across multiple locations. Companies with decentralized scanning operations with multiple scanners and large volume of accounts payable will especially appreciate this software for document management.
DocuWare has incredibly powerful tools for scanning and indexing. Everything can be configured to suit your workflows and requirements, from streamlining accounts payable and HR to mobile-enabling a workforce.
Key features we love about DocuWare:
- Intelligent indexing - find documents fast
- Email management and filing
- Security and audit trails
- Scanning workflow for decentralized scanning operations
- Remote access
Want more information about DocuWare? Start by downloading this complete DocuWare overview.
How much does DocuWare Cost?
There are two different DocuWare pricing models.
1. DocuWare Cloud. The pricing for this cloud-based software service is simple — it's based on the number of users you have and the number of documents you will be storing (measured in gigabytes) in the cloud. Call us and we can easily give you a quote on that service.
2. DocuWare On-Premise. Software hosted on your servers is priced on a more complex, a la carte basis. You buy only the functions you need and nothing more. Whether you need scheduled importing, the ability to harvest records and business documents from emails or faxes, or to integrate your software with SAP, Oracle, Great Plains, Microsoft Dynamics, or some other line of business software system, DocuWare On-Premise can do it, but we have to purchase those connectors from a menu.
To get you a rough DocuWare cost estimate, we have a short questionnaire that we could either send you to complete, or we could interview you in a 30-minute phone call to determine enough answers to propose a software package that will meet your needs, provide pricing information and a demo.Give us at a call at 855-200-6164 and ask for Scott or use the form on this page to send us an email. You may also want to read our blog article about DocuWare Pricing.
See how quickly you can access any kind of document in DocuWare: