Many of our potential customers call looking for document scanning companies that can get all of their archives scanned. Doing so may be cost prohibitive--a typical file box averages about $200 to image. We have found that once a box goes into storage, only about 10% of the contents will ever be accessed. So, why pay to scan them all? Consider scan-on-demand. With scan-on-demand, a requested document can be accessed and imaged quickly and sent electronically to you.
How scan-on-demand works:
- We inventory all paper records to the file level and store the paper in a secure environment, our records center.
- The files are indexed.
- When you need a file, you can search the index of records on our secure customer portal.
- Once selected, the file will be prepped for scanning and sorted by requesting site.
- The file will be exported into a format specified by you.
- Turn-around can be in as little as two hours.